Friday, July 3, 2009

Clean Out of Partially Clever Titles


Last night consisted of, but certainly was not limited to:

  • Going to two shows; The Tallest Man on Earth and Mi Ami/Double Dagger.
  • Getting into a fist fight in front of a bar called The Knockout Room. Irony. Discuss.
  • Not winning the fight, but not losing. Considered a win when all body parts are still fully functioning.
  • Telling a girl from Boston that I was from Ireland in order to measure the believability of my new Irish accent/alter ego.
  • The consumption of three beef empanadas.
  • Breaking into a coffee shop after hours to watch an indie film about Werner Herzog eating his own shoe.
  • Realizing that I settled for some p-r-e-t-t-y lame parrot-like friends/other-types-of-relationships-that-aren't-defined-as-friends in Boston.
  • Evading the early morning bagel man by laying completely still.

I want to write about this day. Beginning to end. When I wake up from my nap, hopefully I'll attain enough knowledge to depict the reasons for my actions in a clear manner. What I truly mean is this; I hope that I don't rise with the moon accompanied by a brain-splitting hangover.

Wish me luck.