Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Freestyle

I fell in love with a ship. A vessel with at least twenty holes. Yeah, but she still floats! I have an ill gash on my nose and an ill sickness effecting my immune system and ability to breathe at an optimal rate. I'm taking a lazy approach toward playing poker, at the moment. I'm making tentative plans to move to the left coast, unless I find something that keeps me here, which is increasingly likely with each day. I'll miss my family too much, yadda yadda. I don't know what the overall chances of me leaving are. I like Providence a lot, especially the Olneyville area, but I don't think I want to live there. I'm writing a lot (pen to paper) and loosely basing a short story on my experiences in the poker community, as well as important relationships in my life. None of this makes sense, and I'm not deleting any of it. I was supposed to leave 10 minutes ago. I bought aviator glasses and am forcing myself to like them. Team FUN pulled through with a commendable 4th place finish at a trivia night in the theatre district, bringing home a cooler with a gallon of water and a user version of the movie "Little Nicky." This is a gigantic, ugly looking block of text. I lost my debit card and don't have time to cancel it or look for it, but I have time to write a ridiculous blog post. Why the fuck do I even have a blog? 20-25 people read this on a regular basis and no one comments. I don't even want comments. You don't even know that I know you read it. Technology is siiiick, know that. "Know That To Know This" by Themselves is a sick track on their new album The Free Houdini and features Aesop Rock. I'm stopping at the store, buying a carton of orange juice, and embarking on my journey.