Sunday, May 3, 2009

As of Late

Two nights ago, I made the mistake of drinking whiskey the entire duration of the night, having only consumed a very tiny amount of red pepper hummus. After spending some time at Dodge St, Major MacGleash's, and The Lobster Shanty, I was truly wasted and incoherent, making a complete fool of myself to all that I tried to contact in that time. I recall waking up in an unfamiliar bedroom at my friend's house over by Salem State. I also recall driving with a massive hangover.

After sleeping for a few hours, I headed back to the homeland to gather myself. I went out to by an ipod and an effects pedal shortly after. Rather than catch up on some sleep, I decided to play with my new toy, having completely forgotten that I agreed to drive out to the North Hampton/Amherst area for a show. I picked up my friend Mark, and we ate some nasty mussels and found some pretty cool bars. The show was a disaster, but it was a good time. There were a few dilemmas but we pulled through.

After this night, I am now an advocate for 5 hour energy drinks.

If all goes accordingly to plan, I am supposed to head to MassArt today to help set up a gallery, sleep my face off, and wake up crazy early to check out a couple of apartments in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn.