Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Galleria

I haven't had such an erratic sleep schedule since my days of working in poker clubs. No complaints, other than the fact that my room is blindingly bright during the day time. It became so unbearable that I hijacked June's bed after she went to work.

Decided to put in a small session of poker before running errands. I obviously ran white hot and am dominating teh intranets this month.

I originally departed via the 80 bus to the Galleria. I got zero Christmas shopping done, but now have ideas. I am buying gifts for a ton of people. After countless hours of mall browsing, I walked from East Cambridge to Harvard Square, making a few stops along the way at coffee shops, stores, etc. This is the playlist I listed to:

"The Naming of Things" by Andrew Bird
"MX Missiles" by Andrew Bird
"I'm A Cuckoo" by Belle and Sebastian
"Flume" by Bon Iver
"Victor Jara's Hands" by Calexico
"Strange Overtones" by David Byrne and Brian Eno
"The Go In The Go-For-It" by Grandaddy
"Rising Down" by The Roots
"Roc Boys" by Jay-Z
"Carry the Zero" by Built to Spill
"Dog Park" by Minus the Bear

Went by Bartley's when June got out.
Got beer and Anna's.