Saturday, December 20, 2008

This Week


I have been slacking as far as poker volume is concerned, but for good reason. For the past few weeks, I have been focusing on balancing my regular activities, in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Since pursuing poker as my sole source of serious income, structure in my day-to-day life has been lacking. My sleep schedule, eating schedule, exercise, poker sessions, recreational time, social life, etc. are constantly changing, and it leaves me feeling unorganized and unhealthy. This may sound crazy, but, without a basic sense of structure or organization, it makes things very difficult to anything to the very best of my ability.

With a full time job, I was forced into some sense of organization and exercise (and more so than most). As a result, I was focusing too much of my time on those two aspects, making me unhappy. Leaving my job gave me an overwhelming feeling of freedom, and, with that, came excitement in a scrambled and unkempt sort of way.

The same goes with unhealthy relationship(s). That's that.

That being said, I am experiencing happiness, excitement, love, and self satisfaction at a level that I did not know existed.

Cheers.