Friday, June 12, 2009

Shapes or Shades

After blogging about non-poker related topics for the past two months, I've come to the conclusion that I should incorporate it a tiny bit more. After all, this blog was created to track my poker stats and stories.

If you play online, you are given a username to log in and to be identified as. Mine is Talue Vown. Value Town, but with some trickery. There is a player that I follow on a regular basis under the handle Quiet Lion. His name is Richard Brodie and you can find his blog here.

When you play online, you have the ability to chat with other players. After watching for a few short minutes, I come across this:

Yanksfan362: you aren't as quiet as your name implies.
Quiet Lion: I was lion about that.


After taking some time off, I thought I'd need to shake off some rust. I feel that I'm playing as well as ever, and am in a far more clear state of mine than ever before.

Charts and graphs to follow.