Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1111111111115

After a week of convulsive sleep, having both beautiful and horrifying dreams (in the short span of time where I actually did sleep 2+ hours), I realized that my energy is primarily focused on activities that limit my creativity. I know, for most of you, that I'm speaking far too vaguely for anything of substance to be derived from this. Follow me to paragraph 2.

Surrounding myself with constant negativity and repetition has rewired my brain into operating less creatively, and in a more "cookie cutter" way. I hate it. However, I've been introduced to an unconventional way of communicating with people in a more efficient and honest manner. My relationships are stronger than ever and my heart is growing exponentially inside of relationships, activities, goals, and risks taken. I love what I love, and to tell me that I shouldn't jump into things whole-heartedly is fucking ridiculous. You should have a CONCRETE perception of love and reality before you pull the trigger on criticism.

Don't ever cloud and smother emotion. Don't ever disguise it and don't ever try to forget it. Love is relative, and to have never experienced love in a literal sense, will forever effect your perception of it.

Love,
Richard