Sunday, May 17, 2009

OOT

I plan to write a fair amount during my stint at my next place of residence, and may even get a part-time job at a bar or restaurant.

Playing poker on a "professional" level sometimes leads me down paths that I wouldn't normally travel. I'm forced to lend money to irresponsible people, and chase people around for it. (The following sentence has been removed.)

I checked out a bar called Penguin Pizza over in Brigham Circle yesterday. The beer list is deceiving because they run out of product on a regular basis. I had a Dogfish 120, a Magic Hat Summer Whacko, and a Brooklyn Lager. Enjoyable.

After, I went with a friend to check out my buddy Mark's set down the street at a bar called Curtins. I disliked everything about the bar, but had a good time nonetheless. I hung out at a house in Roxbury after the show and did nothing.

Cheers