Sunday, May 10, 2009

17?

Sometimes, when I dig my heels too deep into the ground, I find it a lot easier to adapt to my surroundings, when the choice with less potential consequences (lifting my feet and moving) is clearly the better of the two. Not necessarily a "right" or "wrong" decision, but the one with rational consequences. Defining each decision as right or wrong is rarely possible. I find comfort in having control and being the most aware, and at the same time, become dependent on people that also make decisions with significantly negative consequences. Not always the easiest type to trust.

A friend made a joke that I am capable of falling in love with a lamp. Not true. Also, it is a rip off of an Anchorman quote. Do not like. Within the same day, a joke broke questioning whether I'm going to stay single for longer than 48 hours or not.

I shaved my head today.

I'm listening to a lot of Verse, Deerhunter, and Broken Social Scene.

Girl: I'm the type of girl that wants to know if my ass looks big in jeans, or something.
Guy: Okay, well I am the type of guy that's not an idiot, and will always lie.